Mask For Singers
Joy-Anne is currently taking orders for this mask!
In order to have it fit more snugly, I am adding elastic to the bottom section that sits under the chin.
Here's a video: DIY Mask ForSingers
If you are interested, I'd need some lead time, and the following measurements:
- #1 (orange) is from ear to ear across the tip of your nose;
- #2 (green) is from the top of the bridge of your nose to bottom of your chin; and
- #3 (light blue OR dark blue AND pink) only if you prefer elastic bands/straps around your head instead of ear loops; for either blue, the measurement is from just in front of and above one ear around the back to the same place on the other ear (top one depends on where you'd like the elastic to sit - it could be level (light blue), or it could be up higher (dark blue) to sit on the crown of your head). For pink it would be from in front of and below each ear, around the base of the skull to the same place on the other side.
Complicated much? Don't worry, it all makes sense! Feel free to contact Joy-Anne if it doesn't.
- Singer's Mask for adults - $25 2ply quilter's cotton and interfacing
- Singer's Mask for adults - $30 1 ply as above, with inner layer of 600 thread count cotton
- Singer's mask for kids - $20/$25
- Plain pleated mask - $7 2-ply cotton, pocket for filter layer
- Fitted mask - $10 2-ply quilter's cotton with sewn in filter layer